1. These are the official competition rules for the above-named competition. The competition is organized by Remedy Entertainment Plc (“Remedy”). No purchase is necessary to enter or win, i.e., participation in this competition is completely free of charge and does not require ownership or purchase of any games or other merchandise.
2. The competition starts on 19 November 2021 at 18:00 (EET) and ends on 26 November at 18:00 (EET).
3. All participants must be 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Remedy assumes that by entering the competition (and the participant warrants that), the participant has the legal capacity to enter the competition and agree to the terms and conditions. Only one entry per participant is allowed. Remedy employees and directors cannot take part in this competition. Entries worldwide are welcome, but Remedy expressly waives any and all responsibility and liability for compliance with any other laws and regulations than those applicable to this competition under section 12. Furthermore, this competition and participation therein is automatically void where and to the extent prohibited, restricted or taxed by law.
4. To enter the competition, participants must have a Twitter account, which can be created at https://twitter.com/i/flow/signup. Participants must log into their Twitter account and then re-tweet the specified tweet on the @AlanWake Twitter feed within the competition period.
Only one entry per person will be accepted. If multiple entries are posted, only the first submitted will be accepted. The submission must comply with any channel specific rules or terms and conditions.
5. By entering, the participant confirms that they have read these terms and conditions and agree to abide by them. Remedy reserves the right to disqualify any entry if it has reasonable grounds to believe that the participant has breached any of these terms and conditions. Participants further agree that Remedy has no liability whatsoever for any direct, indirect, incidental or punitive claims, losses, damages, costs or expenses of any kind resulting from entry and/or participation in this competition.
6. Remedy is not responsible for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. There will be a total of 5 prizes awarded, each comprising an Alan Wake Remastered gift box. There are no alternative prizes. The prize(s) of the competition are “as shipped” and non-transferable. There is no cash alternative, and the prizes cannot be enforced by any legal means. Remedy reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
8. The winners will be decided by Remedy through a random drawing among all entries, and this decision will be final. Remedy retains full right to change or amend the terms and conditions, postpone or terminate this competition or any portion thereof or alter the competition or any portion thereof without prior notice or any compensation to any participant. Remedy further retains the right to award the prizes among the eligible, non-suspect entries in accordance with Remedy’s consideration. Worldwide entry notwithstanding, such eligibility may also be limited by country or region-specific limitations on posting or receiving a prize. Remedy assumes no responsibility for the receipt of any prizes (for example, lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed prizes) or any related obligations. Winners will apply their claims following from responsibility for faults of the prizes directly to entities given in warranty or shipping conditions. Except for the shipping cost of the prize to the winner, all taxes, insurances, transfers, out-of-pocket expenses, and other expenses are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
9. By entering, the participants guarantee that all information submitted by them is true, current and complete and that they own all rights to the entries, and the entries as such or as part of this competition do not infringe on any copyrights or other intellectual property rights. The participants shall indemnify Remedy for any and all related claims.
10. The winners will be contacted via Twitter DM within two weeks of the end of the competition. If the winners are not reachable, Remedy will contact the runners-up until a winner is selected.
12. This competition shall be governed by Finnish law, excluding its choice of law and any disputes shall be resolved by the Finnish courts.
13. For clarity, it is noted that to the extent participation solely in accordance with Finnish law and the above-stated dispute resolution is not possible, participation is automatically void.